The Daffodil Festival will be held at Hubbard Park located in Meriden, Connecticut. However, there is NO PARKING available at the park during the Festival weekend. FREE parking (with FREE shuttle bus service to the park) is offered at the locations listed below.
Click a location below to open driving directions in Google Maps.
- Westfield Shopping Mall – 470 Lewis Avenue (Parking is offered on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the garage near Boscov’s and Sears; bus pickup is on the first level.)
- Platt High School – 220 Coe Avenue
- Lincoln Middle School – 164 Centennial Avenue
- Meriden Enterprise Center – 290 Pratt Street
- HC Wilcox Technical High School – 298 Oregon Road
Handicapped Parking Location:
A disability placard is required to park in this lot. Click the location below to open driving directions in Google Maps.
- Westfield Shopping Mall – 470 Lewis Avenue (At the Chamberlain Highway entrance)
Visitors with disabilities will be transported to the park via accessible vans. Once inside the park, rides will be provided to those individuals who require additional assistance in an accessible golf cart. All of the events offered at the Daffodil Festival are accessible.
Shuttle Bus Information:
Shuttle buses will run on the following schedule:
- Saturday: 8 am – 9 pm (the last buses will leave Hubbard Park after the fireworks)
- Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm