Take part in one of our community’s most beloved traditions! There are so many ways to participate in and support the Daffodil Festival.
- Sponsor the Festival: Sponsorship is a great way for local businesses to get noticed by thousands of festival-goers. Many levels of sponsorship are available, each with benefits and recognition opportunities!
- Volunteer: The Daffodil Festival is organized and run solely by volunteers – and more hands are always welcome! Check out the many areas of the Festival where help is needed.
- Join the Parade: Open to local residents, school children, school bands, and other local organizations, the annual parade kicks off the Daffodil Festival. Join thousands of participants in this fun celebration!
Become a Vendor:
- Food Vendors: The Silver Fork Food Tent is a major attraction for festival-goers seeking regional food items. Local non-profit groups are invited to offer their own delicious dishes!
- Craft Vendors: Do you create a unique, high-quality craft? Sign up to exhibit, sell, and participate in the Daffodil Festival’s juried craft fair.
- Tag Sale Vendors: Clean out your attic or garage and make some money to boot! Reserve your space and get your items seen at Connecticut’s largest tag sale.